Wednesday, October 04, 2006

While I was really excited for the season premiere of Lost, I also was looking forward to the season premiere of South Park (the funniest show in T.V. history). Lost was amazing, it revealed a lot and opened up a lot of new questions and people will be talking about it all day tommorrow. Even with how great it was, South Park blew it out of the water. It was about something that my computer's teacher has been talking about all term and how it is consuming people's lives. There are about 7 million people that have players on World of Warcraft on their computer and South Park took advantage of it. The episode was comedic genious, Jeff and I laughed the whole time. The premise is that there is a guy who has a character on WOW and he is way better than anyone else and he keeps killing everyone's characters. No one can stop this guy and everyone is pissed. So the boys go out in the woods and try to build up their skills so they can defeat this guy and it is the most hilarious episode I have ever seen (better than the Dog Whisperer and the Moorman episodes). There is my television critique for the day. If I hear that any of you didn't see it by the end of the week, I am coming to find you and forcing you to watch it. I am also seriously considering quitting everything and wasting my life on WOW and living my life in that fantasy world (that is a lie, I hate that crap).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant believe you watched lost without me you poop head!
love u

Anonymous said...

I want my $2!!!

That episode was NOT as funny as you made it out to be. By the end of the episode I was just grossed out by the boys zits & fat. Especailly when Cartman crapped on his mom. Gross dude...
Maybe I just need to find more friends who play World of Warcraft or whatever it's called.