Saturday, October 14, 2006

I was watching 30 Rock on Wednesday night and it was really funny. As most of you know, i think that Tracy Morgan is the funniest man alive and I realized that even though this show is really funny, it will never compare to the funniest show ever made: The Tracy Morgan Show. If you never saw it, it was about Tracy Mitchell character who owned an auto shop with Heavy-D and the dad from Friday (John Witherspoon?). He had a wife and two kids, one kid was dorky and the other kid was the funniest kid in the history of the world (Bobb'e J. Thompson). There were 16 episodes, but only like six episodes were aired. Those six episodes were enough to convince me that no show has or will ever be funnier than it. If you ever find the DVD of it, buy it and let me know; if you ever see a petition to bring it back or to get it on DVD, sign it. I have been looking for about an hour for video from it, but I can find anything. I will some if I can find any.

No comments: