Thursday, September 28, 2006

Snakes? No way. Dad said to put some story about snakes on my blog, but I hate snakes more than anything. Snakes are the scariest thing on the planet. I couldn't see "Snakes on a Plane" because I can't see a snake without peeing my pants. Why are snakes so scary? Many reasons. Satan was a snake when he tempted Adam and Eve, Satan brought sin to the earth, God hates sin, therefore God hates snakes. Secondly, snakes have no legs. Things without legs aren't supposed to move unless they are in water. I can't think of any other animal that has no legs and can move on land, that alone scares the crap out of me. Third, snakes eat stuff whole. If a snake ever gets near me, I will kill myself because i am not spending the whole day in a snakes stomach. There are much better things to do with your day then spend it in the stomach of a snake (like kill yourself). Lastly, snakes have venom. Snakes are so scary that they kill you, but you stay alive and get to think about dying for a couple of hours before you actually die. Is there anything scarier than snakes? No.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's another legless animal for you and is classified as a snake, you may not agree though.

http://kaweahoaks.com/html/lizard_legless.htm