Sunday, October 22, 2006

I was researching a thing for my computers class and i found out that it is i-pod is having its fifth birthday tommorrow. it said that apple's stock has gone from $8 a share five years ago to $80 a share today. i just want to update you guys on the sweet new music i have on my i-pod, maybe you guys will enjoy it.
  • Morris Brown and Idlewild Blues by Outkast-one song by each guy, very different, but really good.
  • Carribean Queen by Billy Ocean-you would know why if you saw everybody hates chris last week.
  • The Gambler by Kenny Rogers-a classic country song about a drunk and dying gambler who is passing on his life lessons to some random kid on a train.
  • I Call it Love by Lionel Richie-it is a brand new song by mr. jheri curl himself and it is actually pretty good.
  • Smokie Norful and Fred Hammond-both gospel singers that i like and they came out with new cd's last week and i stole the music online and they are really good.
  • Dane Cook's Vicious Circle-it is the new Dane Cook dvd and it is really funny (dad would like it)
  • Barely Breathing by Duncan Sheik-a classic 90's love song that never grows old.
  • Eastbound and Down by Jerry Reed-earl's theme song on my name is earl.
  • Whenever I Call You Friend by Kenny Loggins and Stevie Nix-it is Kenny Loggins, what more do i need to say.

Just thought you guys might want to know what i am listening to even if some of it is lionel richie. sorry if i offended my sister by my music choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that music couldn't be more diverse if you tried! With the exception of The Gambler, I'm only mildly insulted