Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It has been just over 11 months since I have written anything and I figured that if I don't read my brother and sister's blogs, I might as well make them read mine. Actually Sean Dart made me start writing again. I couldn't let a guy that I coached show me up in any way, even though he already passed me up as a basketball player a while ago. Not a lot has changed from when I last posted, other then my new found love for 90210. There were so many things I was mad about over the last 11 months: The new Indiana Jones movie (thanks for covering that South Park) and the guy from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" on the MTV VMA's (It makes you rethink voting for Barack if a person like that would do it) just to name a few. I also have a lot to be thankful for: A girlfriend that likes sports (and beer) and it is football and almost basketball season. I will try to write somewhat consistantly and think of some funny stories to tell, so my sister stays happy. Sorry it took so long.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Jeremy's back! Now I don't have to join the evil world of facebook and be a sell out like you...

You're right about the Sarah Marshall guy, how awful was he? Good news is that he's British and can't vote...

Anonymous said...

I'll second that!!! Welcome back, Jerm!
XOXO

Unknown said...

Dude!

Nice to see you back in the blogging world. It's just one more way for the rest of us to hear some great stories!

And don't let some doofus keep you from voting for Barack!

Dad

Anonymous said...

Haha dude I just read your comment to my Learning Center blog and it made me happy. Until I realized that I am in the learning center now, and if you are over 30, you shouldn't be in college. I didnt know you had a blog. I am officially following it.