Saturday, April 21, 2007

I know that all of you guys know about the Cougar Pageant. Jake won it his senior year and I am sure that I lost to Simon by the smallest of margins when I was in it (I mean come on, I did "Thriller"). I went to it this Thursday with Jeff and Pat. I sat next to Lori, Ashley, and Alyssa Crawford (Shawn was at basketball). They are all doing well, but that is not the good part. They started out with some slide shows of contestants and Colman had me in his slide show, so he should have won right there, but no. Emily McMahon's little brother Pat was in it and he was next up in the talent segment and the MC said that he heard that Powerline was going to be here. I almost pissed myself because I knew it was going to be sick. They opened up the curtains and Pat has his back to the crowd and is wearing a yellow jump suit. Then "I 2 I" comes on and he turns around and is wearing these sick red sunglasses and proceeds to dance amazingly to the song while lipsyncing(?) to it. His moves were incredible, but then I heard the music change and I was wondering what could possibly be better than what he was dancing to. It was "Everybody" by the Backstreet Boys and two girls came out and danced with him in sync perfectly to the dance sequence in the actual music video, only they switched it a little and it was better. I almost crapped myself. Then the music changed again and it was "It's Gonna Be Me" by NSYNC! Then they do the dance from that video perfectly! It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen, I wish I had it on video so that I could watch it on my computer every day. I am going to try to put the actual music videos on this, but if it doesn't work you should find them on you tube. The dance from "Everybody" is at about 3:45 and "It's Gonna Be Me" is at like :45. I wish that you all could have been there, if you don't believe me than ask Mom.
"Everybody"-http://youtube.com/watch?v=vM0ALaY7X-Q
"It's Gonna Be Me"-http://youtube.com/watch?v=v7yxpTvvB9U

No comments: