Sunday, April 01, 2007




The night these pictures were taken; Joey (safety vest), Greg (pink shorts, yes they are the same ones), and I (too sexy) went out on the town. We went to clubs and stood out in front of them and hit on young and middle aged women. We would ask them: "have you ever kissed a man with a mustache before?" or "is it hot in here or just our mustaches?" and things of that nature. As you can imagine, there were many women flocking to be with me. Yes, I was offered by a woman to go home with her (don't ask me what she was smoking). In downtown Bend there is a restaurant called "Mirenda," it is one of the more popular and upscale places to eat in Bend. We were walking by and we saw that there was a huge window facing the street in this place and when we walked by people were staring at us. Joey and I decided to make the best of it and take turns walking back and forth in front of the window trying to top eachother's sexiness. We started with some simple things like dropping our keys and bending over to pick them up and making eye contact with women while passing by and mouthing "I love you" to them. It got to the point where people came out of the restaurant just to watch us out sexy eachother. We had a crowd of about 5 couples outside watching us when I pulled off the unthinkable. I walked normally in front of the window and when I got halfway across I turned to the window and ripped my shirt open, lowered my sunglasses and blew a kiss to some middle aged woman. How I kept a staight face, I have no idea. At that time we knew we should be leaving and so we walked away laughing hysterically. That was the end of my mustache experience and I must say that it was a good one. I will always remember those two days that I had a mustache, but who knows if it will ever happen again.

2 comments:

Peter Milliron said...

Holy crap man! That was hysterical. Although, I'm a bit skeptical since you posted it on April 1st. But if you actually did all that you wrote about, well, I'm impressed and mortified all at the same time!

Anonymous said...

Of course I did that. I am just lazy and I don't update this thing nearly enough.