Wednesday, November 08, 2006

VH1 made a movie that premiered last weekend called "Totally Awesome." It is a spoof on a bunch of different 80's movies (Dirty Dancing, Teen Wolf, etc.) and Jason, Jeff, and I watched it on Saturday night. I am not trying to get you to watch this movie because it wasn't that great, but it does further prove that Tracy Morgan is the funniest man alive. He played this guy named Darnell that was trying to show the main character how to be black becuase he wasn't cool. He has a jheri curl, thick glasses, and he always wears sweat pants with high tops. There are many hysterical quotes by him and his break dancing is redonkulous. I would suggest for anyone with tivo to tape the whole movie and fast forward until you get to the parts with Tracy Morgan in it and watch those, it will only take up about 15 minutes of your life and it will be well worth it. If you watch the whole movie and hate it, don't be mad at me. If you are in my fantasy basketball league (Dad), then my post to Jeff about him being "the only person in the league to have broken a Puerto Rican's arm for sweat pants money" and the thing about the claw will all make sense.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Always call a woman "baby" or "honey" when you talk about her breasts or butt...that way she knows you're nice." .....really? I mean....REALLY? :)

-Katie, Miss Elizabeth's friend