Friday, November 03, 2006

I was in my education class on Tuesday and my teacher brought up the conversation of should evolution be taught in schools? I of course said no and then he asked me why. I told him that evolution is a theory and the definition of a theory is that it is something that cannot be 100% proven and I said that religion can't be proven (until it's almost too late) and if evolution is taught then religion should be taught. I also said that a kid can go through his high school life without learning about evolution because it isn't really that vital to know about when you are in high school and you can just wait until college and pay to learn about evolution.
If you have heard the Lewis Black bit about how aneurysm happen, this will make sense (if you haven't, an aneurysm is caused by someone saying something so retarded that it sticks in your brain for weeks and you can't figure out why someone would say it and then your head explodes). This kid in my education class said "we can pretty much deduce that there are black holes and Christians are just pissed that they have been proven wrong and they want to get back at everyone." Needless to say, I only have a few days left to live. I wanted to punch that kid in the face because if there is anything that is harder to believe in than God, then it is that there are black holes that just magically spit stuff out and it evolved into people. I hope you don't have an aneurysm too and if so, sorry. I only have one more thing to say about evolution: evolutionists believe in survival of the fittest (makes sense), but because humans evolved from monkeys wouldn't all of the monkeys be extinct? Humans would be the fittest and monkeys would all be dead. And those morons actually believe in that crap. So, what we have learned today is that if you believe that we came out of black holes, your retarded (remember: "you don't call retarded, you call your friends retarded when they are acting like retards").

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think my brain might explode - but that's pretty much the way I always feel. Probably because I hear so much retarded stuff every day that I'm in constant danger of having an aneurysm.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jerm,

Your sister dropped me your blog address, so I dropped by to say hello. You've definitely got some pretty funny stories in here and I left you a website on your snake post to connect you with another legless animal besides snakes and worms.

I look forward to reading more about the daily on-goings of crazed 19-year old baller.

Peace out Playa!

PS. keep up the studies or you'll end up in the desert like this uneducated retard. (Way to go Kerry, Your the Man!)

Mr. Milliron said...

You're right, I must not be related to you monkeys...and I guess I would have to say if you were coming to Leadership Development tonight you would get to hear Tornado Todd Norquist who works at the Discovery Institute and he'll tell you all about Intelligent Design. I'll take good notes...because I have opposable thumbs! Suck that!

Beth said...

I'm not sure which is funnier...the original post or all the craziness coming from this monkey bunch!!!!