Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Mom, I haven't posted here in a while because my life was boring and now it is less boring. Elizabeth got mad and me and freaked out, so I had to write something to keep her happy. I started school yesterday and I am taking 3 math classes and an evolution class. I know what you are thinking about the 3 math classes and it is going to be sweet. I have like 5 people in all of my classes and I just sit around and listen to them act like they are really smart and get shut down by the professor. I just sit and laugh. I wrote about evolution before and that will be interesting for me to be in that class with a bunch of people who think that we came from black holes. I don't think the class will be about black holes, so that is why I am in it. I will be able to listen to how things evolve because it is obviously fact, but I will have a few days where I want to shoot myself in that class. I started my new job today at the gym at COCC. I worked a 3 hour shift and worked for literally 15 minutes. I sit around at a desk while people come and get towels from me and ask me random questions that I pretend to know the answer to. I get paid $9.20 an hour to do nothing, it is my dream job. I wish I didn't need to be in school to have this job becuase I would drop out of school and turn it into my career. I haven't heard anything about the freshman coaching job as far as applying and interviewing, but I have had some random people that would only know from talking to Reid that have said that they heard that I was doing it, so I feel better about that. I know that wasn't entertaining like it is supposed to be, but I thought you guys might like to know.

3 comments:

Peter Milliron said...

Yep, You're right! We wanna know. So thanks for the update on school and stuff! And good luck with the new career! You'll make a fine slacker!

Anonymous said...

You can always work at Gold's Gym...same job, a little more pay, less chance of going anywhere in life.

And what, no reference to the Lusty Lady signage of the day?

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah,
Your life is anything BUT boring!!! And you're a GREAT story teller (i.e. the t-ball/peeing pants story!), so feel free to bless us with some new stories once in a while, okay?
love you,
Mom xoxoxoxoxox...